Helpline number: 0845 600 9006
A Business Link Helpline is also available to support people who are unable to access the internet or have difficulty in doing so.
Helpline number: 0845 302 0203
Call the Charities Helpline for:
- advice on applying for recognition as a charity for tax and Gift Aid purposes
- advice on VAT reliefs for charities
- advice on VAT reliefs for disabled and older people
- registering as a CASC
- help completing a Company or trust tax return
- advice about Gift Aid, Payroll Giving and making a repayment claim
- any other charity or CASC tax enquiries
Helpline number: 0800 100 900
Your personal National Careers Service adviser can help you to plan your future. They can offer you a variety of services – which ones you choose will depend on what you want to do.