- Ability to develop the teams work strategically as well as providing advice and guidance on operational management of their projects.
- Educated to Degree or NVQ level 5 as a minimum.
- Proven ability in service planning, delivery, ensuring compliance with statutory contract and quality standard and monitoring and evaluation within a relevant context, such as a voluntary or community organisation, health, education or social services.
- Strong financial skills with a proven track record of successfully managing comparable budgets and resources.
- Understanding of the commissioning and contracting environment and a level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a strategic level with commissioners, funders and regulators of services.
- A demonstrable commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion.
- Knowledge and ability to put in practice the principles of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
To apply for this job please visit careers.kids.org.uk.