- This event has passed.
Working Together to Safeguard Children (2)
November 30, 2021 @ 9:30 am - December 1, 2021 @ 12:30 pm
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Developed a shared understanding of the tasks, processes, principles, roles and responsibilities outlined in national guidance and local arrangements for safeguarding children and promoting their welfare
- A clear understanding that all agencies must follow ERSCP Procedures & Guidance to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Improved communication through a common understanding of key terms, definitions and thresholds for action
- Fostered effective working relationships, including an ability to work in multi-disciplinary groups or teams
- Enhanced decision-making, based on information sharing, thorough assessment, critical analysis and professional judgement.
This course is designed to promote integrated working and help professionals from different agencies to network therefore we recommend that you attend a course taking place in the area in which you work