- This event has passed.
Village Halls Workshop: Connecting People to Their Village Hall
July 18, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
A free workshop and network lunch for trustees and volunteers involved in their Village Hall.
Venue: Burton Pidsea Memorial Hall (HU12 9AN)
Date/time: Thursday 18th July 11am till 2pm (lunch provided)
This is a sharing and learning event focused on supporting and developing Trustees and Volunteers. This includes;
- Trustee experience and development needs
- Where to find and support volunteers
- Using space and volunteers to create opportunities
An excellent opportunity to explore what resources you need to find and develop trustees and volunteers with the help of our speakers.
This is a partnership event supported by:
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- East Riding Association of Rural Community Buildings
- Humber and Wolds Rural Action
- HEY Smile Foundation
To book your free place and confirm dietary requirements please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01482 590270