- This event has passed.
Safeguarding Adults: Virtual Training Level 3
December 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Learn how to ensure the successful safeguarding of Adults and Children with this training course.
What topics will you cover?
• Taking part, and contributing to, wider multidisciplinary safeguarding meetings
• The challenges of complex safeguarding concerns
• How communication, information sharing and confidentiality contribute to effective safeguarding
• Professional and contemporaneous safeguarding documentation
What will you achieve?
- Identify current themes and issues in safeguarding.
- Identify specific safeguarding services in your local area.
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of interagency safeguarding.
- Describe good communication between health agencies.
- Explain confidentiality and safeguarding when forming a plan.
- Describe the characteristics of good safeguarding documentation.
- Discuss the role of communication between agencies when forming a care plan with Healthcare agencies.
- Identify actions which follow from reflections of best practice.
Session 1 (children) November 23rd, 10am – 12pm
Session 2 (adults) December 1st, 2pm – 4pm
Enrol by emailing: email@example.com