- This event has passed.
Learning Lessons Workshop: Non-accidental Injuries to Children Under 1 (2)
October 8, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This workshop aims to explore the findings following the publication of the Child Safeguarding Practice Review Panel 3rd national review of non-accidental injury in children under 1 and the ERSCP Child Safeguarding Practice Review on Child F.
Topics to be explored will include:
- Parental mental health, domestic abuse and adverse childhood experiences and risk to under 1s
- Role of men as perpetrators and how we can work more effectively with them
- Roles and responsibilities where interventions are being stepped up and down
- Collaborative working and risk assessment at Early Help and Child in Need thresholds
- The importance of professional challenge and escalation.