- This event has passed.
How to Make Your First Staff Appointment a Real Success
November 10, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
If you’re a small business, appointing your first employee is both scary and exciting. Whilst no business has a magic formula for recruitment success, there are several things you can do to improve your chances of getting your first appointment right.
This 4-hour face to face workshop covers all the key points you need to consider when employing your first employee, from contracts and onboarding through to interview techniques, training plans and where to recruit. If you employ people, or you’re considering
Suitable for companies looking to recruit their first employee, the workshop will give you tools and techniques to help you make your first job role a real sucess.
At the end of the webinar you will:
• Know how to write a person and job specification, so you get the applicants you need
• Know how and where to recruit the best staff
• Understand how to make your job offer really attractive to potential employees
• Cover how to onboard a staff member in the best way
• Be aware of what legal documents you need, from contracts through to H&S and staff handbooks.
Who should attend?
Business owners from start up companies who are considering employing their first employees, or who already employ staff, but they want to improve their processes.
The sessions will be delivered by Edward Ryder from Biskit Ltd.
Edward has over 25 years of business experience, and currently provides consultancy support to multiple high growth engineering, e-commerce and manufacturing companies across the UK.
Book your place here.