- This event has passed.
Covid-19 Recovery and Support Workshop – Driffield
May 10, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Covid-19 Recovery and Support Workshop
Date: Monday 10th May 2021
Time: 9:45am to 11:30am
Location: Nafferton Village Hall, 2 Middle Street, Nafferton, YO25 4JS
These workshops are aimed at community groups and community venues in the East Riding of Yorkshire to find out how to reopen safely and where to get support as Covid-19 restrictions reduce in the coming weeks and months.
The events are organized by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council’s Health and Wellbeing team, in partnership with the Humber Emergency Planning Centre, the Hey Smile Foundation and the East Riding Village Hall Network.
These workshops will provide you with the necessary information and advice on how to restart your activity and/or community group safely and follow the correct Covid-19 guidelines. The workshop will cover:
- Understanding the government Covid-19 restrictions
- Understanding your roles and responsibilities as a group leader/instructor
- Be clear about some practicalities on running a safe and enjoyable session
- Finding out about funding opportunities
- Sharing ideas and trouble shoot problems
to book your free place, visit https://eastridinghealthandwellbeing.co.uk/wellbeing-training/ or contact Joshua Anderson on email@example.com or 07816 095894.