Child Exploitation Training PART 1
November 11 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Due to Covid restrictions this course is currently being run over 2 on-line (via Teams) sessions (both sessions need to be attended)
- Part 1 (3 hours) – Awareness of Child Exploitation and the impact on children and their families.
- Part 2 (3 hours) – Procedures used to identify, assess, respond and disrupt child exploitation in the East Riding.
PART 1 By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand the risk and vulnerabilities relating to extra familial risk
- Know the signs that may indicate a child is being exploited
- Understand methods used to groom a child
- Recognise the impact of child exploitation on children and their families
Part 2 By the end of the course the participant will be able to describe the processes used to prevent, disrupt, and respond to exploitation and trafficking in the East Riding.