Child Exploitation Part 1
September 29 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Due to Covid restrictions this course is currently being run over 2 on-line (via Teams) sessions (both sessions need to be attended)
- Part 1 (3 hours) – Awareness of Child Exploitation and the impact on children and their families.
- Part 2 (3 hours) – Procedures used to identify, assess, respond and disrupt child exploitation in the East Riding.
PART 1 By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand the risk and vulnerabilities relating to extra familial risk
- Know the signs that may indicate a child is being exploited
- Understand methods used to groom a child
- Recognise the impact of child exploitation on children and their families
Part 2By the end of the course the participant will be able to describe the processes used to prevent, disrupt, and respond to exploitation and trafficking in the East Riding.
This training course replaces the previous one-day course and has been split into two parts