East Riding Voluntary Action Services (ERVAS) Ltd continues to thrive and support the voluntary sector. Our Trustees, staff and volunteers welcome the challenges ahead and as such have undergone a restructure regarding the provision of our services to the voluntary sector.
We continue to strive to provide a one stop shop for all your voluntary sector needs, therefore we have reviewed services and provide the following services to the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sectors across East Riding:
- Volunteer Centre East Riding– NCVO accredited Volunteer Centre, providing all core functions of a Volunteer Centre, including Volunteer Brokerage and Volunteer recruitment
- Local-Links – A directory of Voluntary Sector activity across East Riding, networking events and a newly established peer support forum.
- Volunteen – Youth volunteering (inclusive and targeted), Social action projects and skills development for young people aged 11 to 25.
- VYPER – Volunteering for Young People in East Riding Award scheme to recognise the achievements of young people.
- Community Accountancy Services – Support with all aspects of managing finances, from initial advice to setting up accounting systems to preparing and independently examining your annual accounts in line with prescribed legislation, and everything in between!
- Payroll – Provision of payroll services to employers, both VCSE, small Businesses and individuals including those with personal budgets.
- Funding – Funding Advice and Support, Developing Funding Strategies, Writing funding applications
- Community Development – Policies, organisational development, Partnership support and development, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Youth Coalitions – Administering and managing the Youth Coalitions for Bridlington, Beverley, Withernsea and East Riding.
- HR Support and Information – including recruitment services
- IT Support – Website Design, managing Social Media
- Events management
- Training – Governance, IT, Finance, Volunteering, Safeguarding etc
- Business Services – Secretariat Services, photocopying, DBS checks
- Consultancy – provision of consultancy on all aspects of voluntary sector management and requirements
- Weekly e-bulletin
Please note, due to the restructure and organisational funding restrictions, we have had to bring in charges for some services that we were previously able to provide free of charge. Please contact our office on 01482 871077 or email email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.
ERVAS have maintained a dedicated, committed and skilled workforce in order to meet the needs of the sector. Full details of staffing can be found on our website.