A local community hub based within Bridlington managed by East Riding Voluntary Action Services (ERVAS) Ltd.
Based at 2a Marshall Avenue, Bridlington, YO15 2DS, (developed with and located next to, Bridlington Town Council offices), the Hub is a recently refurbished, multi-purpose building providing office and meeting space available for local community and voluntary sector use.
Over the coming months we will be further consulting with the community of Bridlington to establish the needs of the people of the town. In particular we are looking to provide services and activities that will:
- Make Bridlington a happy, healthy and safe place to live
- Help people to feel more informed about choices and services, locally and nationally.
- Reduce isolation and loneliness
- Help to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour
- Increase education and employment opportunities
- Increase volunteering and social action opportunities
- Increase and strengthen partnership working to better serve the community
Details of these consultation events will be posted here and on our social media.
Contact the Bridlington Community Hub:
Phone: 01482 871 077 (option 2)
Address: 2a Marshall Avenue, Bridlington, YO15 2DS